Thursday, August 4, 2011

sleepless..

4 days of ramadhan...sekejap je..pejam celik pejam celik da 4 hari...tp adakah kita sudah menggunakan ramadhan yg penuh keberkatan ini dengan baek...??hehe..ayat skema gila...4 days of ramadhan n 4 days non sleepin nite...is dat insomnia...???cuz sumtyms its disturb my life...i often blackout everytym i go to class..i hear wut my lecturer says but i lost my vision...like i'm sleepin in the class...at nite...i try to sleep...i closed my eyes but i tend to hear all my housemate conversation...my eyes is closed but not my mind...i dun want to interfere my housemates conversation even how interesting the topic is bcuz i wanna sleep...they called my name cuz they noe i'm not sleeping...but i dun respond to them cuz I WANNA SLEEP...gosh...what happen to me..???!!! i closed my eyes for hours...but i couldnt sleep...i cant sleep...i lost my appetite ...cmon...!!! i juz wanna b normal....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home