Monday, March 22, 2010

hebat...!!!

bored today...wake up at 2.....then...all friends went to jj....too bored..at 6.... i went to jj too..:D
first place to go...cinema...finding my fwenz....but none of them there....
then...to arcade.....finding my friendz.....none of my friend too...
then...i'm ready for my old habit....lepak d book store....then...go to my fav section....management and psychology....fun...i took a book....then duduk c2....reading and reading till 9.30....while reading i realize that i'm surrounded by chinese....i'm reading wif chinese....next to me is chinese....front of me is chinese....evrywhere is chinese....then...i start thinking....mse kt area wayang tdi ramai owg.....most of them is malay...then....mase kat arcade tdi....crowded...most of them is malay....bila aku turun lepak kat bookstore....a lil bit crowded...but diffrence is...crowded by chinese...tempat lepak yg berbeza,,,chnese n malay.....adoi....pk2kn la....:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home